- Monika Page is a Senior Communications Specialist with over fifteen years’ experience of working in communications, community & stakeholder relationship management, media and marketing.
- 2019 Telstra Women in Business (WA) Finalist and a 2018 graduate of Leadership WA where she was voted valedictorian by her peers.
- Currently works in the mining sector however has worked in corporate, public and not-for-profit roles which makes her a unique speaker in that she can relate to any audience. She has lived in the Pilbara for 8 years and worked throughout the Pilbara, Mid West and Kimberley so still has some red dirt under her fingernails!
- Is no stranger to public speaking having spoken at many corporate events and most recently at many breast cancer events, including the Pink Ribbon Ball in front of 400+ people.
- Has given many interviews and is very comfortable in front of a journalist or media. She is a confident and engaging public speaker and has been a media spokesperson for several companies. She wrote a monthly blog for the Telstra website, wrote a fortnightly newspaper column in the Pilbara and in her personal time has written four full length novels. Foxtel, ABC , quoted in newspapers
- Everyone has a story – here’s mine
- Car accident survivor/months of recovery.
- Post Natal Depression after birth of baby for many years.
- Breast cancer diagnosis.
- Why are some people more resilient than others?
Why do we worry and let ourselves get down over things that probably won’t even happen. And when/if they do, we actually cope quite well if we know how to.
- How can we become more resilient?
Do you want to be more resilient? Because some people thrive on being ‘down and out’. It is a choice.
Absolutely smashed it out of the ball park. Loved your presentation. Thank you for your knowledge and insight.
LinkedIn after corporate speech on ‘Effective Communications’
Brave, beautiful and inspirational.
Foxtel video on LinkedIn, 2021
Monika, you were so courageous telling your story and raising awareness.
LinkedIn after Breast Cancer Research Centre speech
Congratulations Monika! You did a great speech and did our group proud.
LinkedIn after Valedictorian speech, Leadership WA 2019