Ask about Marlee Ranacher
- Marlee Ranacher was raised on the remote top end cattle station of Bullo River Station, in Australia's Northern Territory. She later acquired the property in March of 2001 in conjunction with husband Franz Ranacher from Sara Henderson, Marlee's mother and acclaimed author.
- In her book "Bullo the Next Generation" Marlee gives insight into her entrepreneurial spirit, her business wisdom and her appreciation of the beauty of nature and the complexities of remote rural life in Australia. It is clear that her business ventures were deliberate decisions made not by a struggling rural station owner, but by a wise business person.
- Marlee speaks on her role as one of Australia's new breed of businesswomen, operating successfully in the harsh remote conditions of Australia's outback that most of us could never contemplate.
- Developing Potential
- Environmentally-Friendly Business
- Success in Harsh Conditions
- Challenge & Business