- A world expert on understanding how the 36 Chinese Strategies, derived from Sun Tzu’s – The Art of War are used in the contemporary business world in China.
- The Author of Tame the Tiger – Negotiating from a position of power and Deceive the Dragon – Negotiating to retain power.
- A proficient Mandarin speaker who has lived and worked in the Greater China Region for several years and understands the application of the 36 Chinese Strategies first hand.
- Helped hundreds of business owners and executives understand how to be more effective negotiators in China and any environment.
- Teaches her audiences how to practically apply the 36 Chinese Strategies.
- Inspires people to feel confident to and enjoy being part of the game of negotiating.
- University degrees in Anthropology and Business Enterprise.
- Tame the Tiger
Negotiating from a position of power
- Deceive the Dragon
Negotiating to retain power
- Lure the Tiger
Negotiating in confronting circumstances
- Bewilder the Dragon
Negotiating amongst confusion
- Endure the Tiger
Negotiating in desperate situations
- Flee the Dragon
Negotiating when all else fails
I can’t tell you how much you have given our family and me personally through your insights about the 36 Chinese Strategies. Understanding how the 36 Chinese Strategies are applied in Chinese business culture was the lightbulb moment which has led to such revenue growth, opportunities and personal growth. This has been one of the great, exciting professional and personal journeys and achievements of my life. Thanks again.
Wines by: Goeff Hardy
Leonie’s The Art of Negotiation – 36 Chinese Strategies derived from ‘The Art of War’ workshop delivered at the ‘Australian Institute of Company Directors’ challenged conventional thinking.
Australian American Fulbright Commission
Leonie's 36 Chinese Strategies workshops are invaluable. The workshops were eye-opening and had the right amount of humour and personal stories to keep our attention.
PDG Hub Director
Western Australia CPA Australia
I’ve had the privilege of hearing Leonie McKeon’s insights into doing business in China through the ‘36 Chinese Strategies’. What I found fascinating was that through bartering in marketplaces, the Chinese develop from an early age the skills and techniques they need to get a better deal.
General Manager SA
The training that Leonie provided to our team was excellent. The program was practical, was delivered with context and opened the teams mind to learning more about how to do better business in China. I have no doubt that the learning's will be applied and will provide great outcomes for our business. Leonie has also provided a great personal development opportunity for members of our team.
International Supply Chain Manager