- Kirsty Dunphey has first and foremost always been entrepreneurial. Her can-do attitude saw her achieve entrepreneurial success at 15, and rampage her way to a self made multi-millionaire by 25.
- Kirsty built her reputation in real estate and is the youngest ever recipient of the Telstra Young Business Woman of the Year Award.
- Combining her passion for entrepreneurialism, customer service, property investment, building wealth, developing your sales skills, youth potential, business practices, real estate and enhancing public perception and skills of real estate agents Kirsty inspires others with her passion and proven success to achieve their own dreams
- Kirsty's presentations are very interactive reinforcing her key message that people learn the most and stay focused more easily when they're having fun. Whether you're after a keynote, workshop or training session - be prepared for your team to be awake, laughing and learning.
- 5 Steps to Success, Kirsty's personal story and journey
- Customer Service is a Strategic Weapon of Mass Persuasion
- Culture is Caught, not Taught
- Networking - Maximising Your Mojo
- The Power in Pummeling Procrastination
- Conflict Resolution
- Specific Property Management & Sales Presentations
- Property Investment Basics
- Time Management
- Maintaining Motivation
I have been raving about your presentation all day to-day. I liked your energy, the level of information and the relevance to me and I am sure to many others in the room. I would love to get you up to Darwin again to talk to our staff - what you said made a lot of sense - its not always the big things that make a difference it’s often the little things.
Thank you for your inspirational address last Tuesday. It is great to have such an enthusiastic young person deliver a message liberally laced with a "can do" attitude. You are a shining example for young and old. We hope to have you back sometime in the future.
I've been in the real estate business for a long time, and over the years I've listened to a large number of trainers and presenters. In the majority of cases they just regurgitate the same old stuff in a slightly different way. So, when I'm looking to invest in adding value for my sales team, I try to choose carefully so that they do indeed value what they get. Without exception, my sales team loved your enthusiasm, your energy, and your refreshing new approach to the sales business. Every one of them has taken something of value away with them to use in their business, and the offices are buzzing. Thanks again Kirsty for a fantastic presentation.
Harcourts Hibiscus Coast Session, New Zealand
On behalf of the REIV Young Agents Group, I would like to thank you for your contribution to what was a fantastic night at Georgio’s Restaurant in Malvern. The feedback that I have received is that it was the best event yet. You managed to create relevance to all attendees, whether they be Property Managers, Sales People or Directors. You exhibited excitement, fun and the interaction you made is what made it a fantastic presentation. The comment that ‘you are just a normal person’ was a credit to you personally as you connected with the audience. Personally I would like to thank you for your co-operation in the organizing of our event.
Chairman of the REIV Young Agents Group
The REIV Young Agents Group held a function at Giorgio's Restaurant and Bar on Thursday 27th July 2006. Kirsty Dunphey was the keynote speaker at this event, which was aimed towards Estate Agents and their guests, where her presentation was not just informative and inspirational, but also very well received by all as she interacted with the audience. Kirsty shared her story in a way that could relate to any one who has a motivation to become successful in life and business. Overall, it was a fantastic night, where she stayed around to speak one-on-one with guests and keep a smile on our faces. Thank you for a great presentation!
Kirsty is a first class speaker. She is confident, fresh, dynamic, entertaining and has the ability to deliver her content in a "unique way" that draws the audience in. There is never a dull moment.
I was so happy to have you speak at our Women’s Networking Event. You were professional, inspirational and delightful and all of the feedback from the event was positive. I hope we get to work together again in the future.
Sponsorship & Events Coordinator
Of the many comments made about how delightful and inspirational you were several people noted they had never been to a presentation where they had so actively participated- I think this is a great accolade to your style. I hope we see you back here soon.
Ernst & Young
I would like to sincerely thank you for your wonderful contribution to our No Dole Launch in August. We wanted a special guest speaker for our inaugural launch and we certainly achieved this goal due to your inspirational speech. You engaged with all present particularly the grade 10 students. Your contribution to making the day a success is greatly appreciated, as is your generosity of time. Thank you so much.
Principal - Cressy District High School