Ask about Jonty Bush
- Jonty survived the homicides of two family members and moved forward to challenge Australia’s views around violence.
- She was awarded Young Australian of the Year for her work in anti-violence.
- Jonty has delivered hundred’s of presentations including keynotes, breakfasts and workshops throughout Australia with outstanding feedback! You can be confident in her ability to deliver a targeted and unique presentation to your audience.
- She was recently voted as one of the YWCA’s 125 Most Inspirational Women in Australia.
- She’s an inspiration. Jonty wears many hats, as an anti-violence campaigner, a victim’s advocate, an author, a business-woman, step-mother to three and a mother to a nine-month old (all girls!), Jonty will appeal to your audience on a number of levels.
Jonty customises her presentations to clients’ individual needs, and is commonly booked around themes of:
- Powerful decision-making
- Living purposefully, not succumbing to ‘victim-hood’
- Personal resilience, strength and overcoming adversity
- Embracing change as a catalyst for personal and professional growth
- Leadership and community mobilisation
- Law, justice advocacy and social entrepreneurship
- Violence in Australia and violence-prevention