Jonathan Huston Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jonathan Huston
- At 36, with barely three months commercial experience, Jonathan raised $18m to buy Tintacar off his boss.
- At 19, he had dinner with the Queen. Yes, just the two of them, but it was no date!
- The Principles of Was: In business. Why the Prussians nailed organisational development.
- The key is not running your business, it's preparing for exit from the day you buy it.
- You can go broke just as easily working your guts out, as you can sitting around drinking coffee.
- Unlocking and unblocking the power of boards by voting: yes voting.
Topics for Jonathan Huston
- Why relationships are evil and how they devalue your business.
- Make your board work by voting again and by disagreeing with each other.
- Private equity and management buy outs: How to buy a business when you have no money.
- Auftragstaktik: Why were the Germans unbeatable? Make it work in your business. I did.
- Maximise your sales price by playing golf: But it is a 3 year course.
- The ANZAC Myth: Come on you can't be serious! The inconvenient truth.