- 3X Stage Winner, Tour de France
- 2003: Overall and Stage 4, Tour de Poitou
- 2004: Overall and Stages 2 and 3, Criterium International
- 2005: 1st, Prologue - Paris-Nice
- 2006: 1st, Stage 13, Tour de France
- 2007: 1st, Stage 3 - Tour of California
- 2007-2009: 1st Overall, Critérium International
- 2007: 1st Overall, Deutschland Tour
- 2008: 1st Overall, Tour de Pologne
- 2010: 1st, Stage 4 - Volta a Catalunya
- 2010: 6th Overall, Tour of California
- 2010: 6th Overall, Paris–Nice
- Shut Up Legs:
- Shut Up Legs’ is a blueprint on how persistence, resilience and the overriding desire to win, kept Jens at the top of pro cycling for over twenty years.
- What kept him going? How is it possible to be so successful over such a long period of time in a super competitive arena?
- The term ‘Shut Up Legs’ is Jens Voigt’s own personal brand; it is a term that he learnt from his father’s teachings, which Jens adapted to deal with the pain that accompanies professional cycling. Jens says “sometimes you can hear your body talking to you saying ‘I can’t do it anymore’, that’s when my mind says, ‘Shut Up Legs and do what you are told’.
- Jens shares what makes personal branding so important and how you can set yourself apart from the rest! Cleverly tailoring his own experiences, trials and tribulations into his clients brief and/or theme, Jens is an Event Coordinator’s dream who will capture the attention of any audience!
Amazing! I could listen to him all night.