Hayley Sproull Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Hayley Sproull
- Since 2019, Hayley Sproull was the host of TVNZ's Hnave you been paying attention? and The great Kiwi bake off.
- She can also be heard on ZM's Fletch, Vaughan and Hayley Breakfast Show.
- Her many accolades include Best Newcomer at the NZ International Comedy Festival 2012, the Chapman Tripp Theatre Award for Most Promising Female Newcomer 2013 and Best Actress and Best Composer at The Wellington Theatre Awards 2016.
- She was also nominated for an NZ Film Award in 2014 for her role in the short film School Night.
- She has written for Jono and Ben, 7 Days and Funny Girls, and still regularly creates comedy content. She recently starred in sitcom Golden Boy which premiered in 2019 and ran for two seasons.
- Hayley has hosted many events including the 2018 Comedy Fest Gala, the Queenstown Winter Festival, Big Wednesday at The Classic, and the Basement Theatre Christmas Show.
Topics for Hayley Sproull
- Master of ceremonies
- Host Facilitator
Testimonials for Hayley Sproull
Thanks so much for the AMAZING job you did as MC for us, you really nailed it! We’ve had wonderful feedback on the event overall, with particular mention of the great life, fun and positivity you injected. Your self-deprecating approach really appealed to our audience and your wit, professionalism and skill really shone through. Thanks for powering through the programme at a great pace, without making it feel rushed – I’m glad you didn’t have to whip out the bell on our speakers in the end, but appreciate that you were willing to.
Kiwi Innovation Network Limited, 2020
We love Hayley, we think she is a world-class MC and host. We have invited Hayley back several times to MC our large advertising and media awards shows – including our first attempt to run a virtual award show during Covid. She absolutely smashed this virtual, being a master of the camera/studio set-up. She has a wonderful sense of humour, is super clever, looks fantastic, and is word-perfect when chomping through big scripts on the auto-cue. I always feel very reassured knowing we have her as MC at our massive events. Hayley’ humour is fresh, on-point, she puts the mahi into her scripts and we generally love working with her. You want Hayley on your team.
Beacon Awards, 2021