- Gerry McCusker literally wrote the new rule book on reputation management.
- He's a PR analyst and author of the provocative expose 'Public Relations Disasters'. His book, magazine articles and 'prdisasters.com' blog are essential reading for executives and communicators the world over.
- With 30+ years' consultancy expertise, Gerry currently teaches, trains and develops campaigns for online reputation management.
- A contributor to "Business Spectator" online, he is also acknowledged as an "all star speaker" by the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC).
- Why CEOs are scared of social media
- Crisis management for a Web2.0 world
- Even farmers use Facebook; creative Web2.0 content
- Social media monitoring and evaluation
- Managing your digital reputation
"Gerry McCusker is one of the most insightful and extraordinarily entertaining speakers on the practice of public relations that I’ve ever seen. If I see his name on a speakers list for an event, I will either attend or recommend it to my colleagues and clients."
Vice President, Edelman Public Relations, Asia Pacific