- Gerry McCusker literally wrote the new rule book on Reputation Management.
- He's a PR analyst and author of the provocative expose 'Public Relations Disasters' . His book, magazine articles and 'prdisasters.com' blog are essential reading for executives and communicators the world over.
- With 25-years consultancy expertise, Gerry currently teaches, trains and develops campaigns for Online Reputation Management.
- A contributor to "Business Spectator" online, he is also acknowledged as an "All Star Speaker" by the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC).
- Why CEOs Are Scared of Social Media
- Crisis Management for a Web2.0 World
- Even Farmers Use Facebook; creative Web2.0 content
- Social Media Monitoring and Evaluation
- Managing Your Digital Reputation
"Gerry McCusker is one of the most insightful and extraordinarily entertaining speakers on the practice of public relations that I’ve ever seen. If I see his name on a speakers list for an event, I will either attend or recommend it to my colleagues and clients."
Vice President, Edelman Public Relations, Asia Pacific