Emma Hill Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Emma Hill
- Emma is the Deputy Chair at Michael Hill International and has worked for Michael Hill Jeweller for over 20 years.
- Instrumental in the formation of the company's vision of 1000 stores by 2022.
- Helped transform Michael Hill Jewellers from an Australasian retailer into a global jewellery brand.
Topics for Emma Hill
- Retail operations
- Ability to develop and implement a vision through employee engagement
- Strategic and tactical planning
- Communication and consultancy skills
- Leadership skills
- Successful employee engagement and development
- International brand management and positioning
- General Management as business owner, business start ups and mid size corporation
- Change management and process conversion
- Leveraging technology solutions for business enhancement and process automation
- Risk mitigation and control, compliance and transparency