- Network Ten's The Circle and Foxtel
- Worked with production companies to host 'Logies Red Carpet' and L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival coverage
- Presented for the Innovation of Now platform under the well known Brand Power banner
- Speaker in the professional and entrepreneurial community, working with organisations like Fiat Chrysler, Bendigo Bank, Sladen Legal, Destination Group of Companies and Arbonne Australia
- As a salute to her quality and charisma, Colette is an ambassador for the elite car manufacturer Alfa Romeo
- What 'dressing for success' really means
- How to use your image as your biggest marketing tool
- The three misconceptions about your personal brand and its image
- How to dress professionally and not lose your individual identity
- The seven 'tough love' questions to ask yourself when editing your wardrobe
- The wardrobe must-haves for busy female professionals - why it is necessary and how to do it
- On request, Colette can tailor content to specifically suit a particular area a business would like to address. For example, a company that has re-branded and wants their teams image to reflect the new direction
Personable and judgment-free, Colette is a true professional and an absolute delight to work with. I would highly recommend Colette to anyone looking for a refreshed image, a bolster in self-confidence or a wardrobe to suit a busy lifestyle.
President and CEO
Fiat and Chrysler Group
Colette has incredible intuition. She saw things in me that I had trouble seeing in myself and has a great knack for helping me get comfortable in the new skin she creates for me every time we work together.
Executive Regional Vice President
I’m grateful to have Colette as my stylist. Every piece I have in my wardrobe is admired and every single outfit is loved.
Senior Business Analyst
PRM Cloud Solutions
The thought process you went through to take into account my professional needs, the image I need to portray and my travel requirements was outstanding. I can now see just how much preparation, work and effort you and your team put in behind the scenes. Getting dressed and feeling great is no longer a chore it’s now a highlight.
Global Head of People and Culture
After the process, I felt an amazing, unwavering and undeniable freedom. It truly is never ever about the clothes but all about the mental and emotional shift that must occur within to prepare us to step it up again and again.
Sladen Legal Law Firm
I was struggling to juggle and separate my work and social wardrobes. I had no desire or confidence to shop and found excuses to avoid attending functions. This became tiring and I came to the realisation that things needed to change. This is when I put my pride aside and called Colette for advice and assistance.
Wendouree Primary School
The moment I met Colette face to face I felt like we had been close friends for years. Colette made me feel at ease with her warmth and infectious smile and immediately I knew I was in great hands. I had complete trust and faith in her instantly.
Ella Bache’ Yarrawonga
I went in expecting a professional experience, a culled wardrobe and some tips on how to dress and shop. Well, I certainly got that, but what I didn’t anticipate was the profoundly liberating and positive impact Colette had on my self-confidence and self-image. It may sound over the top, but throwing out the boring ‘corporate attire’ that I wore as a uniform, and having the confidence to create an image that is really me, has had an incredible impact on me, both in my work and personal life.
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
What impressed me most about Colette was how she cut through to find out what my end goal was, how to make smart choices when I’m shopping and really reinforce positive body image.
Colette is innately gifted with presentation, and communicated and delivered with the spirit and expertise of a true professional.
Team Image Development
Workshop for Talent Base