- Australian National Track Cycling Coach for 20 years.
- Achieved unprecedented results with his athletes, culminating in 19 of them becoming world champions and breaking 44 World, Olympic and Commonwealth Games records while winning 179 Gold, Silver and bronze medals along the way.
- A highly regarded world authority and international presenter having developed courses and presented in Canada, China, Columbia, Ethiopia, New Zealand. Switzerland, USA and of course here in Australia.
- A speaker who delights his audience with his content, insights and style.
- Using history to help teams forge their futures
“Charlie delivered as promised with good depth, breadth and a sense of humour to his topic. The audience was suitably enthralled and entertained.He was received with a great deal of warmth and interest by the audience.We would be delighted to re-engage Charlie on some future occasion.”
Learning and Leisure Pty Ltd