Carol Cooke AM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Carol Cooke AM
- Carol Cooke AM was the Silver Medalist at 2020 Tokyo Paralympics in women’s T1-2 Time Trial.
- Won 2 Gold medals at 2016 Rio Paralympics in women’s road cycling T1-2 Time Trial and Road Race.
- Gold Medalist at 2012 London and was a 2015 Finalist for the Victorian – Australian of the Year.
- Was awarded a Member of the Order of Australia (AM) in 2014 for services to Sport and Philanthropic work around the 24 Hour Mega Swim.
- Author of Finding Your Inner Gold – A Paralympians Secret to Success (2016) and The Force Within - from Police Officer to Paralympian (2021).
- 2006 Pride of Australia Medal in the Role Model Category – inspiring people to dare to face their fears and believe in themselves.
- 2011-17 Included in the Who’s Who of Australian Women.
Topics for Carol Cooke AM
- The force within us all – To be fearless, original, resilient, courageous and excited
- Paralympic journey
- Master of Ceremonies
Testimonials for Carol Cooke AM
Carol is an inspiration to everyone she meets due to her kind, caring and “can do” approach to life. She has overcome significant adversity with her battles with Multiple Sclerosis to become a rold model and now a Paralympic gold Medallist in cycling. Carol is an exceptional presenter who engages the audience with touching stories about her life’s journey which make you laugh and cry. I have no hesitation in recommending Carol to any organisation that is seeking an inspirational and motivational speaker. I will definitely be using Carol’s services to inspire others.
St. Vincent’s Hospital Foundation
Carol is a motivational and inspirational speaker that appeals to many different audiences. Her exceptional ability to connect with her audience and her thorough planning and preparation ensure that each speaking engagement or professional activity is of the highest quality.
La Trobe University
Carol is a brilliant speaker who can capture the audience's attention and take them on an entertaining, meaningful and inspirational journey. Her messages are powerful and applicable to all of us and can be shared in any setting. I highly recommend her for you next event.
Sport for Development Professional, Educator, Speaker and Personal Development Facilitator
I had the pleasure of touring (insurance roadshow) with Carol for 2 weeks back in 2010. Travelling together with Carol I was able to see in person how she resonates with our clients (audience). Carol is a great motivational speaker who knows the importance of a well prepared speech. Working with Carol was a great pleasure for both, my company and our clients.
Head of Medical Support Services